Friday, May 6, 2011

housewarming gift

I have a question - what to get for a friend as housewarming gift?

She's into English vintage kinds if things. I haven't been to her apartment but from the photos that she's shown me, it's so so lovely. I can certainly live in it. So pretty and nice and...just so lovely. Made me wanna re-decorate my house. That reminds me - I should start thinking about painting the 'damaged' walls of my house because the girls went on a drawing rampage again yesterday evening. Hmmpphhh...

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, the gift. I was thinking perhaps I should start developing some photos of her and her kid and buy photo frames at Personal Creations and give it to her as her housewarming gift. What say you? Good idea?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP