Thursday, June 26, 2014

Aging

Hah! I must really be aging. Just yesterday, I insisted Ash wear a particular pair of socks. She kept refusing and I kept insisting. And, she got mad at me. Then, I realised...it was MY mistake because I had been going on and on about the wrong pair of socks. I took and gave Em's socks instead. No wonder she kept saying "I cannot fit in it, mommy!". And all the while, I thought she was just being picky.

Duh!

I apologised and of course, she ended with "you might want to get me more socks!". O_O.

It's true. I hadn't realised that Em had more socks than Ash. #mommysbad

This aging thing, I am really feeling it. My eyes, my forgetfulness, and soon, I'll need fancy noriko wigs for my bald patch *yikes*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP