Saturday, February 23, 2008

One thing I didn't have

During my pregnancy was backache. I am serious! Not boasting or bragging but a fact. People often asked me if I did and when I told them that I didn't experience backaches', they were surprised. And it wasn't because Ashley was 'small' either. She was a whopping 3.1kg when she came out. She was big for my size. Wanna know my secret? I have to say, I attribute all that to good posture. Really, having a good posture really helps, I have found that out. I always walk and sit properly when I was young and even in my adult life.

I remembered in school, I had a friend who wore a
posture corrector. She would come to class, wearing this metal/plastic brace on her back underneath her uniform. We used to make fun of her by knocking on the brace like this "knock knock". And she used to be known as the girl who had the perfect posture. She sits straight, stands straight and probably even peed straight (heheh..I'm not sure if that was true). Anyways, thank god she only wore that for a while and she doesn't anymore. So, to sum it up.

The key to not having a back ache during your pregnancy, learn to have a good posture. Trust me, you won't regret it. Not one bit.

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I have an award for you. :o)

Kelly said...

ok, if i ever hv my 3rd one, will practice this good posture...but is hard though

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP