Monday, November 26, 2007

Ashley Naughty

Just now, Ashley poo-ed. Naturally, I had to change her. Wipe her down and then put her diaper on cos she had already taken her bath. Don't know why these days it is just so difficult to change her. The minute I put her down, she wants to turn. So, imagine, buttocks full of shit and she wants to flip over and her shit almost fell onto my bed!!! Arrgghhh...I kept trying to distract her with stuff but she doesn't want to lie down so....I gave her a smack on the thigh. Then, she cried and cried. That was the only time I manged to wipe everything clean and put on her diapers. She continue to cry and cry when I put her down on her cot. I ran down, almost tripping, as fast as I could to make milk for her cos she wanted to zzzzzzz...but I could hear her crying and crying.

I went upstairs, she was sucking her thumb and holding on to her meow meow. I gave her the milk and she fell asleep. Now, she is still sleeping. I feel like such a bad mama. Maybe my 'aunty' coming I don't know. I just lost my cool. Today is just not turning out too well for me. I hope it gets better later.



Ashley and her Por Por

The picture was taken yesterday at my mom's house. Look at my hyper active child.

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

poor you. it's normal to feel like this sometimes. I lose my cool a lot too and worse, i yell and scream at my poor baby :( not good eh? btw, ashley sucks her thumb? mine too :D

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness I remember those days EWWWW..lol...Good luck dear...

moms tales said...

Mum2Chum : Guess we all go thru it eh..

Liza : Thanks dear :-D

Anonymous said...

Ah? What? Bad mama???

Nonsense! You only a bad mama if you left in sitting in her own poo the entire day la.

You very good already!!!! ;-)

Helen said...

Hang in there.. the baby phase will pass soon enough. lol

Mamapumpkin said...

Hey babe, you're not alone! These monsters in angel costumes can really drive you insane one!!! Just remember, that they're from Heaven, the next time you feel your blood starting to boil *smile*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP