Monday, November 26, 2007

My Christmas Wish

I have a total of 3 diamond speck. I won’t call them diamond rings cos they are a little too tiny to be considered diamond rings but they are my prized ring jewelery. My first is a double stud in one ring and was my engagement ring. I remembered choosing the ring with my husband. It wasn’t even from the “wedding” collection that they have on display. Nevertheless, it was my very first jewelery gift.

The second was…I can’t even remember the occasion for it. I think it was for my birthday or our anniversary. This one is a single stud. I think it costs less than RM1.5K. My 3rd was a slightly bigger stud. I bought it during my pregnancy. It was, yup, you guessed it, my pregnancy present. I don’t know whether it was a huge mistake to buy rings during your pregnancy but it definitely was for me. Then again, it doesn't matter cos I can’t wear any of my rings!!! None. Not even my wedding band. I was hoping I could fit into them after my pregnancy. I thought once the water retention subsided, my fingers will go back to its usual “shape”. I guess not. Fat fingers are here to stay.

They totally don’t fit and the one I got during my pregnancy, its too big. It slides out when I put it on. I probably could get them fixed but what happens if the size of my fingers gets bigger if I am pregnant again? Well, I have a plan. I will leave the rings as they are and will keep it. I will, however, try to somehow coax my hubby to get me this!!!


A good luck charm Ferroni bracelet in sterling silver

Found it at one of the online jewelry stores specializing in women jewelery. Like it? That’s my christmas wish for Santa this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Diamonds....I love the bracelet (sp)

moms tales said...

Liza : kekek..thanks, I love it too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP