Monday, November 26, 2007

Insurance for Ashley?

I need one, for Ashley that is. Both my hubby and I are insured. In fact, my hubby has been saying for ages that he needs to upgrade his term life now that he is the sole breadwinner of the family. Not just for the 2 of us but his parents who are his dependents as well but I think they are both adequately covered. So am I actually. Luckily, I bought mine early.

Ever since Ashley was born, friends and insurance agents (friends of friends) have been knocking on our doors asking us to purchase insurance for our kid. I have been contemplating on this for a while now. At the end of the day, I just have no clue. There are just too many to choose from. Not only the type of plans but from the many insurance companies. I have yet to ask for any insurance quotes but I think I should, at least have a look at them, seriously.

If it were up to me, I would prefer an all-in-one family insurance plan without the hassle of having different types for each of us. However, I've been told many times that for kids, there are specific plans drawn up for them. From what I understand, they are basically education savings plan. I'm only guessing here, don't take my word for it. I'd have to meet up with the experts for this. Yeah, I honestly do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP