Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tag : 8 Random Phats About Moi

My second tag from Health Freak Mommy. The first one was a disaster cos you know, me being new and all. Hopefully I get it right this time. Here are 8 random facts about me :

1) I had lice when I was 8. Boy, was that terrible, got my hair chopped off and the medicine for it was utterly un-breathable.
2) The first time I put on ice-skates, I couldn't move. Frozen as ice. Luckily, friends were there to help 'push' me towards the side so I wouldn't obstruct traffic.
3) I've never been called by my chinese name so in primary school I decided to ask my friends to test it out. My friend did during our break, she came up to me and said "Oi! Called you 3 or 4 times, you never answer wan". So much for that.
4) I love Indian food and Ramly burger.
5) I met my hubs at the Bon Jovi concert.
6) I have really poor hand-eye co-ordination, I can't play racket games even if life depended on it.
7) My favourite place, the Grand Canyon.
8) I suck at doing tags.

Phat choi tags to these lovely people. Err...I don't have 8 so I'll just go with :

mommyta66y
Mama Pumpkin
Mommy to Chumsy

5 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks 4 doing the tag, right this time :D

moms tales said...

Hey no prob..:)

Helen said...

met your hubby in Bon Jovi concert? That's so romantic! lol

Was Bon Jovi belting out I'll Be There for you? **sigh**

moms tales said...

I think so...can't remember cos my fren and I were screaming "Richie, I love you" the whole time...hahaha...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

yikes..i just saw that you've tagged me. actually i've done a similar one like this last month i think. at that time was 6 random tags abt me :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP