Monday, August 13, 2007

Me no Jane, You no Tarzan...

When I woke up this morning, with splitting headache and all, there were a few things I wanted to blog about, about the things that happened over the weekend. Oh nothing major earth shattering types but funny strange all rolled into one...

Well, what would a SAHM be doing on weekends? For me, it was house arrest this weekend cos the Hubs hasn't been feeling too well and the Momsie was made to be nurse once again. Same ole same ole the entire day...yadda yadda...then it happened!

It was past midnight, I was reading on the couch whilst the tv was watching me. The phone rang. I didn't pick it up at first thinking that it would stop after the 1st ring but it didn't. It went on to ring for 3 times before I rushed to it. A million things went through my head as I went to pick it up..who was it? my mom? is she ok?

Me : Hello?

Caller : Hi, its me. (I was like "huh"? by the way, he sounded yummy...voice deep and husky. Who could that be? Someone hunky stalking me? The hunky guy down the road from my house whom I walked passed with my baby one morning? Who who???)

Me : Hello?

Caller : Ahem (clears throat), its me (sounded like very hiao)

Me : Who is this? (very curious by now, extremely cos he seemed so connfident that he knew who he was talking to and I have no freaking idea who this person is)..

Caller : Err...is this Jane (no longer hiao sounding)?

Me : (I didn't know what to feel disppointed, angry?? but I said "Me no Jane, you no Tarzan!!..

Caller : Ooppss...sorry wrong number...

Sigh and I thought he actually wanted to talk to me, the Momsie.

p.s : By the way, Rog lost this morning...what a bummer!!!

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahah..this is funny ;D

moms tales said...

Hi Mommy to Chumsy, thanks for dropping by...by the way, that really happened. I guess some people nothing to do in the middle of the night :)

MoonNStarMommy said...

Ha ha ha.... Oh my!!!

MoonNStarMommy said...

PS: So she's a March 19th baby? Teehee... too cute!!

Helen said...

hahaaha once in a while, full time mummies (or aunties like me) can do with a little lift-me-up. lol

I usually dun like to chat over the net, but then it never fail to amuse me the number of ppl doing nothing but trying to pick others up in the middle of the night. lol

Could it be I accidentally entered my age as 17? :-P

moms tales said...

Annissa : Yep, she's a March 19 baby..

Helen : Aiyoyo...why 17, afterwards u get 14 yo trying to hook u up leh?? LOL...esp wif ur avatar, u shld put 21 mah...ekekke...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP