Friday, August 10, 2007

Bright and Early

I am not usually up so early but since its going to be a long day for me today, I thought I'd get a headstart on things.

I first came to know about blogging a few years back, since 2003 to be exact. At that time I was just a serial reader...heheh...Never thought I'd start one myself. Now that I have, I find it fun and interesting. To write down my experiences with Ashley as she progresses in life, things I find inspiring, quirky and funny, strange moments etc...To look back 5 years down the road, its been good.

I can't belive Ashley will reach her 5 month milestone soon. Too soon in fact. I remember enduring the labour like it was yesterday, when we "met" for the first time when the nurse put her in my arms after birth. She's changed so much since then. She listens attentively when we sing or talk to her. She rarely kicks up a fuss and always never fails to brighten up our day with her giggles and smiles. I look forward to the next phase of crawling, solids, walking, running etc...it doesn't get any easier and she's certainly not any lighter, carrying her around is like lifting weights at the gym but we're excited.









11 comments:

Helen said...

Knock Knock, dropping by to say Hi to Ashley and mummy.

Wow, now you don't need to go gym lor... Damn, no wonder I cannot keep my weight down. *looking at the flab in the middle*

moms tales said...

hi, thanks for comin...*big grin with 2 front teeth showing*...

Shazmin said...

hello woman, your baby damn cute! waaah...read yr blog and remembered the 'good ole daze' when I also had no maid....sometimes I think life was much simpler back then, ...but heck lah, now got 2 jgn cakaplah! LOL

moms tales said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moms tales said...

Wei, so terrible ah, now only visit my "home"...keke...LOL. Welcome Mizz Shazz!! *doin d mexican wave*

MoonNStarMommy said...

Your daughter is adorable!! I have a 3 month old :)

moms tales said...

Hi, moonnstarmommy...thanks for dropping by and compliment :) stick around if you'd like, you're alwiz welcome...

zewt said...

hi shireen... cute baby you have there! so you're another mom who is enjoying blogging huh... hope you find much satisfaction in this blogosphere.

thanks for dropping by and hope to see ya around.

moms tales said...

hi zewt, thks for dropping by. A bit shy la me only mommy stories heheh..

Health Freak Mommy said...

Ashley is so cute!

Health Freak Mommy said...

BTW, i've tagged you again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP