Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Where is the fun???

Blogging is indeed fun. The fun comes with all the neat things you can do with your blog. However, I am so not IT savvy, these fun things became not so fun anymore. In fact, I almost gave up posting today cos I've been spending alot of time figuring out how to post pictures, downloads, resize, links as well as looking for useful links which I came accross before I started this blog and which I lost as they were not bookmarked, trying to figure out what happened to my missing profile picture which I eventually gave up and posted a cartoon instead. See, it doesn't seem fun to blog anymore.

Since I gave up doing all those things today, why not bring Ashley to my grandma's place for a visit. Then, I decided not to since she has just recovered and I didn't want her to tire unneccessarily. So, I thought, why not write a few things about my Mama.

She's 90 but could be older. She took care of me when both my parents were working. She's real little, she didn't use to be so little. We used to wear the same shoe size but no longer. She lives in a small house. Her house looked real big and the front gate real high when I was little. Her bed is real big and on it, its filled with lotsa stuff. Stuffs like 5 pillows, 3 bolsters, 5 different kinds of purse, her radio, her mini 4-D collection of numbers, soft toys, 2 blankets, alarm clock and massage tools. She used to be a real good cook, she still is but she now supervises my aunty for the cooking. She has 9 children and took care of them all by herself, now her 9 children plus her grand-children plus her great- grand-children takes care of her.





Baby Ashley and her Tai Ma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP