Thursday, August 6, 2009

Favorite activity


Em's favorite activity, apart from crying, is having a bath. She is one clean baby; can't stand being dirty, can't stand being sweaty, can't stand...well, urm not bathing.

She takes her bath in the morning, as soon as I get up (I am clearly not a morning person) around 8:30am or 9. Sometimes, if she wakes up late or if I am late in doing the laundry or washing the dishes, she'll have her bath later.

After smelling clean and nice, I'll put on a tuxedo shirt for Em.....lol. No, of course not, I am only kidding. I'll just put on whatever and she'll be all set for.....bed! Huh? Yep, she wants her bed. One thing's for sure, this girl can really sleep. Her sister never slept so much during her err...infant years. I told you they are the exact opposite of each other.

I look forward to them growing up. Not because I want to watch them claw at each other or yank each other's hair out. Just that, you know, it'll be interesting to see the kind of personality they'll each develop into. I can see one in Ash now, it's Em's that I'm curious about. I'll have to wait some more...about a year or two, depending on how quick it shows.

Then, it shall be interesting times..I can assure you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP