Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I need a vacation

It has been more than 5 years since we last went on a vacation, the hubs and I. We had planned to 2 years ago but because of the move to our new place and then me being pregnant, we shelved the idea. Then, we plan a trip to Egypt this year but that didn't happen either cos with the hubs' new work commitment, he has been awfully busy. I told myself we should go on one end of this year, by hook or by crook. No matter what, family comes first.

I am planning on a trip later part of this year to visit the in laws with Ashley in tow. It will be a challenge especially my ear problem. We'll see how far we can go this time with our intended family vacation to down under. Frankly, I prefer going somewhere I can have a white Christmas as opposed to the sun. Ah, stop complaining, its good enough we can even go on one (family vacation).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP