Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's Late

I have had a long day. Not only did I have to cancel my friend's appointment today, I was running around this evening. I do still have a guest here though, just that my guest is my sister who is now sleeping upstairs while I am here typing away at my computer. I missed many day's work.

Since I am up so late, I decided to make myself comfortable listening to some of my favourites on YouTube. Gosh, I love that place! It has everything and I mean EVERYTHING. So, I have decided to share with your what I have been listening to the past hour or so. I was just in the mood. I can't paste all here. Maybe next time. Need to test it out if it works. And I won't tell you what they are either. You'd know if you are from my generation..I feel so 'young' *smile*..







ok, one more, one more...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP