Thursday, December 13, 2007

Big Move

A good blogger friend is currently preparing a move to her new home and you know the drill, when you are planning a move, there are tons stuff to do. I remembered when my hubby and I finally moved into our new home, we were even more stressed than we were at work. That was also partly because my hubby is a DIY kind of guy. He would personally get his hands dirty to fix the lights, mirrors, ceiling fans, water-heater and even do the plumbing. So, you would imagine how we would rush home after work everyday either head towards the shop or to the house to tinker with more stuff.

I must say though, the joy wasn’t fixing stuff in the house. That is my hubby’s hobby and his domain. Ask me to screw something, it always ended up stuck or the wrong way. What I did love though was the shopping part. It came to a point where spending was my priority and saving was second. I know that is bad but moving sort of gave me the excuse that I could buy and buy and buy. I was insane. By the end of the month, I would’ve exhausted my entire paycheck and credits piled up. Wouldn’t have been great if I had known about Pay Advance way back then? It sure would!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP