Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sea Shells

@wangirls Ash wants to make necklaces out of these...more work for me!!!!

The girls recent haul from the beach. I have a very strong suspicion that my girls will grow up to be hoarders of...urm...things/stuffs/rubbish. For Mini, it was just any shell in sight. Just take and take and take. Ash on the other hand, had a more specific reason for wanting those shells. She told me last night she wanted to make necklaces out of them. Although marveled at her vainability, I am not feeling particularly enthusiastic. For one thing, I don't know how possibly she's gonna turn these into necklaces. Plus, I do not have the patience to find out if she's stuck and asks me for help. I hate to tell her I am just too busy (read : lazy). 

It's just one of those things. I want yet I run away or have the urge to run. Bah! I shall let her deal with it when those shells have lost that dead fish stench. It is absolutely gross I tell you. The only good thing that came out of it is, we had a fantastic and relaxing holiday. Even hubby was happy. Thanks to Ash who dreamt of going to the beach everyday. It was indeed an excellent idea. We all need that break sometimes. 

And now, it's back to work, people *moans*. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP