Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Christmas shopping?

Trying to be super efficient this year. Why? Because for starters, we may have lots more gifts to buy this year. *gulp*. And because my daughter is already planning her Christmas party with her friends. She wants to invite this and that...and this and that. She is living every moment for Christmas. In fact, if she could, she would fast forward time and...poof! It's Christmas time! 

I on the other hand, thinks that she is nuts beyond words and I am definitely not having the Christmas party she so desires. Just don't tell her that! OK, I may and may not. I haven't exactly decided yet. All I know is, I have my Christmas list all ready and all I wanna do is shoot myself! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP