Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ash's life ambition

So...yesterday, Ash came home to tell me they learnt about wedding practices of other cultures. As she told me, her face lit up, grinning from ear to ear, eyes sparkled like diamonds...I was like "eh, your favourite subject right?". She nodded ecstatically "uh huh...." I just shook my head.

It is no secret that all Ash wants to be when she grows up is a SAHM. She wants to have 3 kids. She wants us to live with her together with her and her 3 kids and with Mini and her 3 kids. She even suggested that we get our neighbours to "move away" so we could build a bigger house. Also, I am instructed to help babysit while she cooks. If and for any reason that while she's cooking, and the baby cries, I would let her know immediately so she can stop cooking and take the baby out for a walk (her 3 kids will be girls).

Naturally, all these talk about having kids, getting married and cooking, is making hubby sweat buckets. "She has so much going for her", he'll moan. Oh well, you can't stop a girl from having a clear vision of what she wants to do with her life. Just make sure you screen the men later on and their bank balance. If no money also, make sure father got money. ^_^

Mini, on the other hand, will have none of those. She's into Spiderman, Ben 10, ugly monsters and busy chasing Luqman....hahahha...It's a favourite game of her friends and her. Poor boy. Well, at least there's still hope in Mini for my hubby. They can talk four-arm control hand wheels and politics all day...all night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like Ash's idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP