Monday, April 1, 2013

The Great Relationship


According to Ash :


Ash : Mommy, you know what?

Me : What? (Actually, quite irriated response because I was in the middle of a conversation with myself and she just decided to ask me or tell me something...sheesh! Can the information of the universe wait?!)

Ash : You know the mosquito and the (house)fly are best friends.

Me : -huh- blank. Err..how (do) you know?

Ash : They are! The mosquito bites humans (so the humans become distracted and start to scratch themselves) and the (house)fly will eat our food! So they help each other. So they are best friends.

Me : Ah...ok. (Got further irriated because I forgot what myself and I were talking about and thus, lost the conversation mojo).

........................

p.s : Seriously? The Fly and the Mosquito? 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP