Monday, April 1, 2013

Let's hear it for the BOYZ


Mini's friends comprises of all boys. She loves to play running with them during their play-time. Plus, she would not hesitate to beat the crap out of any boy too. Well, until play becomes a little violent, then, she'll take a step back because although she's quite the fiesty one, she's also not as strong. She can get into pretty serious trouble.

But...still? Not like a little bruise or skull fracture will stop my lil bull! Hahaha..OK la, I'm just exaggerating. No bruise nor fracture. But, yeah, she can be quite stubborn and quite gila at times. When she plays, she loses herself.

A hardcore play-yah this one. I will have to watch out...for gore and blood!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ooohhh...I so get you there. Whenever I see my lil girl trying to keep up with her older brother and his friends, I cringe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP