Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2012 Advent Calendar


IMG_2544


 Have you gotten your advent calendar? The girls got theirs. Filled with little chockies. The moment it got into their hands (and fingers), they opened up each 'window' and devoured each choc almost immediately. Before I could explain that you can only open up once a day for the next 25 days, I might as well as have been speaking in Swahili for all they cared. And, it was gone in a matter of...a couple of days (I think). Kampong girls...really kampong girls.

Oh well, at least they loved the chockies. I would have loved it too if I had an opportunity to get my hands in them quick enough! ppfftt...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP