Thursday, September 1, 2011

the kid who can't wait to grow up...

Ash is 4. In fact, according to my "Indian calculation", she's actually 4 and a half. That's what we think or assume to be the case. But, not her. She claims that she's not 4, but 7. Huh?

As much as I like her to be 7 because that could mean that hubby and I can retire earlier than scheduled. She can start doing heavy-duty house chores like fixing the water pumps for instance. But, in truth, we don't really want her to grow up too quickly. HUbby and I were just saying how big she's grown and how much of her baby-hood that we've forgotten or slowly forgetting. You know, things like when did she start walking, when she said her first word. I have been a lazy mom and did not journal her milestones as diligently as I should have. I have photos but not enough taken.

And, I feel I am starting to slack off with Mini in terms of taking photos of her too. I am usually so so zoned out everyday that the only thing I want to do is plop myself on the couch and stare blindly at the tv. Or read my chic lit. I don't know...it could be the age thing. Or...pure laziness..I think it's more of the latter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP