Sunday, July 17, 2011

spring cleaning

The first half of the year has gone. It's time now to start sorting out the files at home. Chuck away unwanted papers or documents. Collate them and file them away. Yeah, I tend to do that only half yearly. I don't do it as often as I should in fact. I'm not sure why but it's been a habit. Possibly a bad habit because I'm not as efficient as I should be. But, nevertheless, the job gets done and by the year end, we throw everything out. hehehhe...

I don't know about you, but there are tons and tons of papers around the house. SOme important, while most are plain nuisance. That is why I love www.wholesaleinsurance.net. They make everything so easily accessible and so convenient for the masses. What will I do without them?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP