Sunday, June 5, 2011

what is wholesale insurance?

I've been told that, if you want to know prices of types of insurances, search them on Wholesale Insurance. I was like "huh?". Then, I got curious and since I knew I'd meet an aunty who's an insurance agent at a wedding luncheon yesterday, I made a mental note to ask her all about this wholesale insurance thingy.

So, apparently what this wholesale insurance does is it's merely a term life insurance database. Their website quote engine instantly compares pricing from all of the best insurance companies on one screen. This in turn, makes it easy for you to search the entire market for the best life insurance quotes and rates available today. Cool eh? The only downside is, these quotes are estimates and you'd still have to get hold of your insurance agents to get you accurate rates. Bummer eh? And I thought, it was really an "all-in-one" solution to all my insurance queries.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP