Sunday, May 29, 2011

what I was watching last night..

Hairspray!! so outdated..

Seeing how early the girls went to bed last night (they had a long day), and Rafa had a good day at the office, there was nothing on tv except for yup, Hairspray. Hubby didn't join me watching it cos he's not into musical and sorts. But, it's more than a musical -- it's a funny silly hilarious musical. One hubby wouldn't be the least interested. Not me. I enjoyed it very much. Either I was on weed or the antibiotics really really gave me the kick.

Oh, and I have a zit in my mouth. Of all places!! What? You're not interested? OK, I get the hint. I shall go look for my cream before it explodes rendering me mouthless. Since I am at it, I will also go look for information on how to get rid of whiteheads while I am at it.

1 comment:

Ann said...

oh...I love musicals too! Hubby and kids know...so they leave me alone everytime a musical is on.

I love Hairspray too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP