Saturday, May 28, 2011

school holidays

What are you up to this school holidays? Seeing as how I've only just recovered, I don't think we'd be doing that much. Ash has got plans though. She told the father this morning that her school is closed (in response to my question if she wanted to go to school) and that she needed new pencils (or was it colour pencils?) and that her father should take her shopping. Oh, before that, she also pestered her father about letting take a bus ride and then go shopping I guess. I can't really remember what hubby told her. Probably mumbled something and hope in vain that she'll stop asking about the bus ride and shopping. I can feel hubby's acne about to pop anytime soon. For his sake, I should get some acne vitamin ready, you know, just in case..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP