Monday, March 15, 2010

musical theatre for kids..

Hey guys, I know the school hols are here and if you're wondering what to do or you want to do something fun with your kids, check this out :


Perfect for kids from 4 to 8 yo.

I will confess that I've not seen it but I was contemplating on it when I saw the adverts at the mall recently. And as luck will have it, one of the volunteer moms at Ash's playgroup swore that it's really good. Her son loved it to bits!!

If you're interested, you can check out the details here..

2 comments:

Jen Cheung said...

heyhey, came across your blog through barbs blog =) nice blog you have here. im a new blogger from Toronto. feel free to visit my blogs out. i'll be visiting here a lot too. take cares =)

business -> www.charmoflove.ca
personal -> www.charmoflife.ca
food -> www.passion4food.ca
tv -> www.tvdramaqueen.ca

w/ love: jen

moms tales said...

Hi Jen, thanks for dropping by my blog. Sure, I'll come by and visit your blog soon enough :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP