Friday, December 18, 2009

some grossed-out randomness

Ok, so...my pinky is healing. Thank God for that. And because the impact was so great that blood spew out underneath the skin but because there was no opening (no cuts) for it to flow out, I had to squeeze the blood out through the cuticle area. Ewwww......I know. I almost fainted after...like 4 or 5 squeeze! Seriously, I doubt I will ever become a doctor or a nurse or a CSI or anything that involves cutting up of people (dead or alive) or animals (dead or alive). No no...it's not my kind of a job.

While doing all of these gross-ed out squeezing, I told my hubby jokingly that if I was at the hospital having this done on me, I would've gotten a semi-earful from the nurses.."ah, give birth you not pain, why small things like this so pain?" Truthfully, I don't understand it either. WHile it is a fact that I gave birth to my kids without the help of an epidural but it doesn't mean that I enjoyed it! I am not a sadist. And you can't really compare the 2 urm..pains; they are absolutely 2 different sensations.

Anyway, the way I see it, there is a very simple solution to my pinky incident : since it's the long weekend here, all I need is a vacation...by MYSELF! You know, the kind where you just take a good book and your bikini and check into a hotel (similar to Toronto hotels) and just disappear!! Really....D.I.S.A.P.P.E.A.R...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP