Friday, December 11, 2009

keeping up with the one they call Ash

Oh wow, you know, it is literally impossible to keep up with the little-big one. She's grown (and still growing) up so much that I am already "missing" her. Every time, I stare at her, while she's playing, watching tv or when she's having her meals, she just seems so different each time.

I think, I've been feeling this way for the past 6 months or so. It gets worst because lately, I've been cleaning up my archives of old photos. So yes, I'm at that post-natal nesting mode. And, which is also why if you're on my chat list, you see me constantly online. Must be the hormones going all strange on me. Perhaps, I should consider this : bioidentical hormone replacement austin?

Anyway, as I was saying, it hasn't been very helpful with me looking at Ash's old baby photos. As blurry or as grainy as they are, I totally treasure them with all my heart because even with all the wealth in the world, I can never get it back if *touch wood* anything were to happen to them! Just going through them, reminiscing the events that took place when I snapped them made me realise..man...my baby's growing up and gosh, I am growing old! hehhehe...

1 comment:

Mrs. Mecomber said...

Oh my gosh! My girl is almost 20 and it is just..... crazy! It happened so fast. I look at her anbd she is still my precious 4 year old, you know?

Have fun! Little girls are just so sweet and I sometimes miss those days.

I hope your finger is better soon, ouch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP