Thursday, October 29, 2009

i.am.sad

I should just cut through the chase - I lost my necklace!!!

It's one that I've had since birth. And now...gone...

why?

It's my fault. Ash was making so much noise upstairs that Em was distracted and didn't want to continue with her milk. So, I gave hubby a choice to go downstairs with Ash or feed Em. He rather feed Em. So, I came downstairs with Ash. She saw the small little jewelry box which, in my haste to go make Em's milk that I neglected to keep, on the table and took it. She opened it, started playing with it and now, the necklace has disappeared. Vanished into thin air. I've searched all over the room but...it's pointless. I can't find it. I probably will find it when I'm not looking for it. Usually happens but when?

Ah...nevermind. It's probably a better solution for me to go sleep on it. Perhaps, I might find it in my dreams...zzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

oo...sorry to hear this. it's still in the house..at the least unexpected places :D it will make its appearance soon so don't be sad.

moms tales said...

hehhe...thanks Barb. I found it already. You were right, it was in the house...somewhere..:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP