Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the conversation

I don't remember alot of things lately. I'm especially forgetful like an old woman. But, I do remember specific things like having extreme stomach ache in Penang when I was 6, and damn it, I had to pose for a picture. So, can you imagine, me sitting on the rocks somewhere and having to balance looking all cringed up because I was ready to explode any minute while smiling as if I was having the best time in the world.

Or, blow by blow account of my birth story, what was going on in my head as well as what was happening to me.

And not to mention my hubby's look each time (only twice by the way) I told him I was pregnant after secretly urm..diagnosing the pregnancy myself. So, anyway this is how it went :

Me : I'm pregnant (with Ash)
Hubby : Oh really (with delight in his face)...group hhug!!

Me : I'm pregnant (with Em)
Hubby : Oh..(like someone told him his dog died)..but group hug was given

Me : So, do you still want a 3rd baby?
Hubby : No...no...no..no more...mou kao siew...

O_o

ps : no photos. I haven't the slightest idea what happened to good ol' blogger these couple of days. I am not sure if it's just me or it's a universal problem. I haven't been able to upload photos. Neither have I been able to see nor publish comments. I can only view them on my gmail. Arrrggghhh...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP