Friday, October 2, 2009

my rickety ol' machine

Today, I'd like to talk about my...washing machine. It's 8 years old. A very big girl in the err..wash world. Kind of like in dog years which is possibly equivalent to a 50 year old lady I reckon.

Anyway, why do I need to talk about my err...suds machine? Well, I'm about to give it away and I feel sad. It's been with me since I got married. Now, through thick and thin, dust till dawn, however slow poke it takes just to wash one load of laundry, someone will adopt her. Feeling heavy.

Funny as it is..even to me that I am so sentimental.; which by nature I am not. Back track 10 years ago, I'd be happy to get rid of old stuff. You know, the "out with the old, in with the new" thing. love new things : new clothes, new hair, new everything...and sometimes, a new hubby LOL...(sshhh....not a word from you guys). Soon, it'll just be a thing of the past. Luckily too I don't have the urge to get rid of my home, otherwise, not only will I be laden with debt even in my after-life, I will need a motorhome instead because getting rid of one is easier with motorhome towing.

This whole new phenomenon is probably a growing up phase. Is it? Or, likely, a growing old phase. OMG...is it true? it can't be...I am turning into an ol' hag too soon...*shudder*


p.s : this horrible nightmare...I cannot load anything up. No photos no comments. I am talking to myself...aaaarrrggghhhh...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP