Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Showhouses

For some reason, I love visiting showhouses. They are often tastefully decorated; except for maybe one or two where I suspect the designer was 'sleeping' or had no idea what he was doing. Other than that, most were wonderfully spruce up. It gives you that I-want-to-jump-into-bed-and-under-the-covers-kind-of-feeling.

I usually visit them to get some decor ideas for my home. I know, why don't I just get a magazine. Let me tell you, it's nothing like actually feeling them. The wood, the table cloth, the chair, the curtains - heavenly! I have been dying to get the exact same bar stools I witnessed at one of the showhouses I went to a couple of weeks back. I sure hope Santa is reading this or hubby -- depending on who ends up getting them for me first *smile*.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP