Saturday, April 19, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Spider

"Itsy Bitsy Spider
Climb the water spout
Down came the rain
and wash the spider out..."

No, don't sing along with me...I am merely describing the day today. It was sunny one time and then, it rained...sun...rain...and...

We took Ash out to the park for a wee bit. Funny, there were loads of people wanting to get some fresh air after being either stuck in the house or the mall due to the erratic weather. And we thought the worst was over after spending 10 minutes on the baby swing when we saw dark clouds looming and the sound of thunder. We quickly grabbed her despite her mild protest (thankfully it was mild) quickly walked to our car before it poured. Thought we could spend a little longer but I guess we just have to do it another day then.

A funny incident happened to me yesterday which I was supposed to blog about but I got carried away and now, I've lost my mood (to blog about the incident). When I get it back, I'd blog about it but now though, I stink after cooking and I will mosey on down to my walk in tubs and have a warm bath with rose petals...hahah...you know, I really wish but the size of my bathroom is pretty much the size of a public toilet stall so I guess I will be having a snappy hot shower instead.

3 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

A bath with rose petals sounds wonderful to me.

Helen said...

I agree. When you have the urge to blog about something and you let it go... the feeling will expired. lol

moms tales said...

Tammy : Yep, I so want that too..:-)

Helen : sigh..I still have much to learn..:-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP