Sunday, April 20, 2008

Completely slipped my mind

I finished my assignment last night thinking that I was done for the weekend but I had this nagging feeling that I may still have one more due before noon today. And this 'nagging' feeling I had last night turned out to be true when I logged on to me computer this morning and realised...I still indeed have one more to write. Thats' not all, I have to write about patch panels. I am telling you...this is getting more difficult by the day and I mean it...I absolutely am clueless..I guess I'd have to sit around longer then to figure out exactly what and how I am going to write it..ta!

4 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Just stopping by to say "Hi!". I hope you had a good weekend. :o)

Helen said...

Hey, time for vacation liao. Must use up some of your hard-earned $$ . lol

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehe...you just figured that out ;)

moms tales said...

Tammy : hey you! Hope you had a fab weekend yourself! :-)

helen : shhh..not so loud lar...:-P

Barb : hehhe...yep ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP