Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Glasses vs Contact Lenses



I have poor eye-sight. Its hereditary and as a result of spending many hours watching tv when I was a kid. I actually started to wear glasses when I was 12. Then the vain-pot in me got to me and I started wearing contacts when I was in college. What to do? Needed to attract some male species...muahahha...:-P

Anyways, I have since stopped wearing contacts since 2 years ago and I actually prefer wearing glasses and I'll tell you why :

1. they are cheaper

2. more convenient without the hassle of removing them before bed

3. doesn't make your eyes dry

4. does not risk your eyes from contracting any infections

5. glasses make you look more intellectual

Its cool to wear glasses nowadays, what with the many latest trendy frames to choose from. Like the ones over at
ZenniOptical.com where you can find Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case!, which is a "steal" in itself.

Anyway, just my thoughts on why wearing glasses is better than contact lenses.

*Sponsored*

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I wear glasses, but I could never wear contacts. The idea of touching my eyeball freaks me out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP