Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Clowning around

I have been clowning around with the fonts and found that I can do this and this and this and I didn't even know that I could. How dumb of me.

Apparently, I didn't change my blogger Settings to the Compose mode *slaps forehead*. No wonder I couldn't get some colours onto my fonts.

Anyhoo, I went shopping today. This evening in fact. And I managed to get my wedges. Initially, when I went looking for them, they ran out of my size. Remember, I wear gigantic shoes. I persevered, knowing that one day I will definitely find my "dream shoes" (OK, so maybe not EXACTLY my dream shoes but close) and look what I got?



A little blur cos I took this photo with my mobile. Its from Vincci. Imagine what a little retail therapy can do - does wonders!! :-D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... u mai hottest mama oledi?

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes! Wearing it for CNY?

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love those shoes!!! Me want, me want!!!

Sasha Tan said...

ai...u good la got new shoes.. i dun have

Momisodes said...

Love the shoes! You'll be smokin' in those during spring ;)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

You nailed IT! There isn't anything that a little retail therapy can not fix. They are awesome. And way to go on the fonts. Woot woot!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo...I love wedges. The ones you got are really cool!!!!! so, what are you gonna match them with? Hmmm...me got myself 2 pairs for the CNY ;)

Chinneeq said...

has been years since i wear those. only flat shoes now eversince gave birth to qiqi...WAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP