Monday, December 17, 2007

Who is better?


Finally had a chance to do my rounds of blog hopping this morning. Got a head start with everything and Ashley is STILL asleep, which was (still is) good. Patsy wrote this which echoed my thoughts completely and I wouldn't have written it any better than her.

I honestly have nothing much to add cos she said it all but would just like to share something I found and have been sitting in my computer for a while now :

If children live with criticism, They learn to condemn.
If children live with hostility, They learn to fight.
If children live with ridicule, They learn to be shy.
If children live with shame, They learn to feel guilty.
If children live with encouragement, They learn confidence.
...
If children live with security, They learn to have faith in themselves and others.
If children live with friendliness, They learn the world is a nice place in which to live.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Well said.

Never know you're so poetic. :-P

Mommy to Chumsy said...

This is a good one. Was gonna said "Well said, my friend" but Helen beat me to it ;)

Mamapumpkin said...

Thank you for the kind words, my friend! That is such a COOL picture you've got up there. I should steal it for that post - it fits it perfectly!

Anonymous said...

I love this poem...it's a good reminder of how we should raise our children, isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP