Sunday, December 16, 2007

The weekend is just too short

Luckily Ashley is in bed now. As I am here typing this, my hubby is beside me watching his EPL. We had quite a weekend. Just today, Ashley woke up in the middle of the night. Initially, we didn't even know what time it was until I brought her downstairs and looked at the clock. It was 4.30 am. Arrgghh...I tried turning on Barney for her but she wasn't interested. Oh, we bought her 2 Barney VCD 'training' her to sit and watch. This mommy is so terrible, eh? Can't help it, otherwise I can't get anything done knowing my super hyper child.

The Barney cartoon wouldn't work for some reason. And me trying to get it to work merely irritated Ashley further cos I left her in the play-pan. She didn't want to sit, crawl or anything except for me to carry her. After about 30 minutes, I gave up and took her upstairs and put her between the both of us. She slept. I slept and I didn't wake up until 10 this morning!!! Poor hubby did most of the stuff today thank god.

In the afternoon, as usual we went over to my mom's place for lunch. After that, we left Ashley there cos my grandmother was at my mom's place while we went out to Cold Storage at Ikano cos I wanted to have lamb chops for dinner.

I love Ikano. Not only because it has the least number of patrons compared to the other neighbouring malls but someone called me "Miss" today! Not Aunty not Madam but M.I.S.S. That certainly made my day. Doesn't matter if he was trying to get me to sign up for some credit cards but...Miss?? I would have kissed him and sign up for 10! Hahha...NOT. I brushed him off even when he followed me asking me more questions to the point where I had to tell him "I'm not interested and I'm going to the toilet". He stopped following me then. But, MISS?? Damn! He certainly deserved a commission from me..sign..

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muahaaha...whenever I'm at the market, i buy more from the sellers who call me
'leng lui' or 'leng che' than those who call me
'auntie'.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love it when they call me Miss! It makes me feel so young :o)

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Miss is SO much better than ma'am......I hate to fault people for using good manners...but MA'AM makes me feel OLD! :)

Audrey said...

You are not the only one. Me too make my son sit and watch his DVD while I blog!!

Helen said...

Hahahha to be honest, I know I'm not young, but then it sure rocks my boat someone calling me Miss.

psst better still call me leang lui and I go seventh heaven liao..

Gosh, I'm so easy. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP