Monday, December 10, 2007

Which do you prefer, leather or metal?

I am looking at my collection of watches. I have 7 of them. Its another one of my passion – collecting watches. Some, which I love are just too expensive for me to own. So, what do I do? I just keep the magazine cutting of them for me to look at.

Back to my 7 watches. I realised that all of them have metal strap except for ONE. That one is a Guess watch I bought a couple of years ago when I went shopping with a friend. Its small, elegant and refined. Suits me *ahem*. On a serious note, its my current favourite cos I can't wear the others. Again, thanks to my ballooned wrist, I have to either change the straps or get them adjusted. That is one of the inconvenience of having watches with metal strap. Its different for one with a leather strap though, it fits you even if you have wrist the same size as Barney.

Since I became a SAHM, my watches are sitting in the drawer collecting dusts and cobwebs. They don't work cos the batteries have died. I need to revive them soon otherwise the Hubby will soon be singing sweet nothings to my ears (NAG NAG NAG). Before I do that, I must first get new watch straps for my aging watches.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP