Monday, December 10, 2007

Colocation America


For a minute there, I thought it was a migration-assist site. Really. The name sounds convincing enough don't you think? Or is it just me? I guess I jumped the gun (not the first time). Staying in the States definitely changed me even if I was just 12. I was exposed to things that I would never had considering my parents' strict nature. Funny enough, when we were in the States, my parents were a lot more liberal with me. Probably they had the idea that we were only there for a short period of time and that this was like a long family vacation. You know, when you are on vacation, there are just no rules? It was like that when I was there – NO RULES. Then again, there was also a NO BOYS rule imposed so...so much for the "no rules vacation".

When I saw this site, I thought my dream has finally come true - to live in the States for good. I seriously had the best time of my life then. If I had it my way, I'd have told my parents to leave me there. I am grow-up now and I bet the grown-ups have the best time too. Working adults and business owners, with the advent of the fast moving and advanced technology that they have over in the States, working must be a joy. Business owners must also be relishing the idea of having state of the art technology and innovative marketing strategies to help them boost their businesses.

Take for example Colocation America, a company providing connection services between your information system and your online business. Using the best infrastructure and sound security systems, two important elements for any business to run effectively and efficiently, your mind is left only to worry about other things. If this sounds like your idea of a service provider, give them a visit at www.colocationamerica.com and assess them for yourself.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Lucky you explained. Looking at the site name, I would have thought it's a migration site. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP