Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Welcome


I'm afraid this will have to be another short post. I didn't update much yesterday either cos I went to bed with my lil baby and didn't wake till very late this morning. That's what happens when hubby is not around. Normally, he be the one to put Ashley to sleep and snooze himself so I can get to do some work. Since he is not around, I have to put her to bed and ended up sleeping myself.

I sprang out of bed this morning with an almost heart attack. SHIT!!! I am late. The reason for me being so uptight is that a friend is dropping by this afternoon. She has given me ample notice (meaning, I should get the house cleaned up..lol) but suddenly with hubby's unexpected travel, I haven't really done much.

I know I should just "screw" it. I mean, when you have kids, your house IS supposed to be messy. Unless you have a maid who can perpetually keep your house clean, there's just so much you can do. Still, I feel uneasy about having people over to my unkept house even if they are close friends or relatives. How about you? Do you get all panicky and in a cleaning frenzy when someone is about to pop by?

3 comments:

kerry said...

With Chloe, I would still accept guests. BUT now with Phoebe's addition, NO MORE guests in our house. I just can't get the house tidy enough to accept guests. So I stopped them from coming. Wanna meet, Meet outside... Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

I prefer to meet outside as well. Nowadays a lot of sampat people like me. If u invite me over, I will sure go through everything. :P

moms tales said...

kerry : you have a point. Meet outside is the best.

adrian : hmm..no nid ler, what you have at home, I also have ler...:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP