Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Food For Thought

This short story has everything in it. Narrated to me by a friend. I hope I don't miss out on the important details but here goes.

“Once there was this extremely wealthy man. He drives a Ferrari and owns a luxurious condo. He was in downtown New York for a business trip. He walked into a bank when he first arrived and asked to borrow $100. With his swanking new suit, he really didn't look like he needed to borrow $100. He told the teller he would return the money in 3 days with interest. He then went about doing his business and returned, as promised, within 3 days and returned the money. Out of curiosity, the teller asked him why he needed the money as it was pretty obvious he didn't need it. He could've sold of his shoe and that alone would've brought him more than just $100. The wealthy man asked in return “Tell me, where is it in New York that I could leave my car for 3 days for just $8?” ”

I have to tell you that the story isn't the exact version but the gist is there. I have been to New York, I know what its like. Its a universal problem really. Finding a place to park especially in the city is just to darn difficult. In the UK for example, if you live in those townhouses by the side of the main road, parking or finding a parking space can be a nightmare. The folks at www.parklet.co.uk.com knows it and might just have the solution for it. Visit them if you are looking for a Garage for Rent.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP