Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What I did with my Astro

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I feel like I am held captive by our dear local cable network television. The tv shows leaves too much to be desired but yet, I can't un subscribe it. I get this I-need-to-have-it just-in-case-even-if-I-hardly-watch-any-television-nowadays feeling.

We have already streamlined our subscription package to save on the monthly charges. We did away with quite a lot, the last being the movies package. At the rate that Astro is going by constantly increasing the monthly charges (with frivolous excuses), we will soon have NO packages whatsoever. Our unit is actually a second unit so the monthly charges are 50% off the normal price. The main unit is at our in laws and that has almost the complete package except for the children's pack. Now that Ashley is born, I think I may have to swap one of the packs with the children's pack for our unit as well as the in laws'. What more can I say about Astro? Actually, I shouldn't even be saying ANYTHING cos one of my friends is working for them. I hope she doesn't read this today *smile*.

If only we had more cable tv companies to choose from. There are 2 others but they aren't as popular. We are unfortunately still stuck with Astro. Perhaps soon we will have Direct Satellite TV like what www.satex.com is offering. With their wide variety of packages to choose from, I just can't wait.

1 comment:

Kellan said...

We also only really have one cable company here - it is such a monopoly! We only ever really have had basic cable - but as long as the kids have the Disney channel, the cartoon channel, National Geographic and Discovery channel - I'm pretty content. Hope you have a great day. See you soon. Kellan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP