Thursday, December 6, 2007

Baby's Little Habits and Favourite Things

Updated with Picture


Ashley showing her meow meow

Last time, I would always hear about other kids having funny habits or having their favourite pillow, blankets etc...When Ashley came along, for quite a while, she didn't display any affections towards anything. I thought “huh? She doesn't fancy anything?” That's odd, I thought, cos when I was younger, I loved anything soft. I like to run my fingers through my teddies and blanket until my blanket became “kiam chai”.

Now that Ashley is a little older, she has acquired her little habits and favourite things. She particularly loves her meow meow pillow. Its really soft and I have no idea who gave it to her. The reason why I am trying hard to re-call the “giver” of the pillow is because I want to get an extra one in case this one becomes “kiam chai”.

Anyway, now Ashley has her own little 'habit'. Whenever she wants to sleep, she will want her meow meow otherwise, she just won't go to bed. I mean, eventually, she would but its harder for her to fall asleep. She will rub her face into meow meow and then prop her thumb into her mouth while holding on to meow meow with her free hand. Its almost automatic that whenever her meow meow is given to her, she would prop her thumb into the mouth. Its actually her sleeping or before sleeping routine apart from her usual bottle of milk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP