Thursday, December 27, 2007

Apologies first


Since the rejected post incident, I didn't want to do any PP today. Instead, I went and got myself a facial earlier.

Now that I am more relaxed, I realised I have a few pending assignments. So, from now until later tonight, there will be a long list of posts suddenly being rolled out. Hopefully, I will get it all out of the way cos the hubs is on leave tomorrow till next year and I hate having to be thinking about my posts (the PP ones) and trying to spend time with the family. Furthermore, this particular PP Co prefers straight-forward articles, just makes my job a little easier *smile*.

Let me apologize first if you find a sudden surge of posts. Promise that the next few days will be better :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP