Friday, November 23, 2007

RealRank

Blogberg News

Everyone has been anticipating the dreaded announcement of their realrank with the prestigious PaPaPya Club. Senior Members and Junior Members alike were eagerly waiting the results of their rank. To see who is ranked 1 and who is ranked..oh, I don't know, infinity.

The results were finally out approximately 2 days ago. Due to lack of sleep and an excited mind, I can't remember when it came out. But out it came. I quickly checked to see what my rank was. To see what kind of opps I can take. I would be an absolute nut-case if I didn't.

So, without further ado, let me announce to you my realrank. It came in two-folds. First (probably due to insufficient information and my 'wrong address" I received a 2008. Then, after rectifying my 'problem', they gave me my REAL RANK which is 2409. I don't really know what that means but I get the feeling that its probably not very good. Since my rank, I have been staring at the same opps for the past 2 days and the future looks bleak on my radar.

It does look as if my rank is quite useless. However, on the contrary, it may not. I have found a new use for my rank. Something that can potentially earn me hundreds or even millions with a small investment. Yup, realrank has its use after all (I am talking about my rank la).

I will go buy 4-D with the two ranks I received. Then, I will recite another PaPaPya prayer for my 4-D and hopefully, it will work...muahahhaha...:P

P.S : Latest news. Momsie has gone bonkers!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

AIyoh.. you're so right.. but I cannot judi. So maybe will give the number to my mother to buy. LOL

Yeah, if kena gau gau no need to care PR or RR... hahahahahaha

Psst, though tigaP is using RR, they still give advertisers the option of selecting PR. So, it all boils down to the advertisers,

Chinneeq said...

wah.....u can think of 4D somemore with this...so funny la u !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP