Friday, November 23, 2007

Federer and Sampras, My Friends...

Ok! I am back. It was FUN with a capital F.U.N!! Managed to take quite a fair bit of photos but these were the only good ones. Don't have those good camera so most were blurry. Hope you will enjoy these though. Oh by the way, I didn't wear red nor did I paint my face red. Mou si kan (No time) ah..:P


MC blablablabla...


Jaclyn Victor, M'sian Idol Nombor 1


*yawn*


Roger Serving


Pete Serving


Roger Lost a Point


Pete Doin' the "Jig"


Roger Won *grin*


Taking Picture with Agung


Tennis Ball autographed by Pete, yay!!


Happy, Satisfied and Tired Me

Sekian, Terima Kasih!! Danke!!

7 comments:

Mamapumpkin said...

WHoa! Macam CNN!!! Thank you for sharing! had lotsa friends who went....but stadium looks empty hor...? Wish I was der!

Helen said...

Where's the picture you kiss Pete? :-P

Glad you enjoy yourself. When you said tennis.. I thought you're watching it on Astro. :-P

I'm so clueless...

Sasha Tan said...

Eh why no picture of u kissing pete geh?

moms tales said...

BP : Heheh...that was b'cos taken before match started and when match ended..:P..ahhh, u shld've gone ler...

Helen : U so outdated lar!! :P No worr, kiss also dun wan to kiss Pete ler..Old man...The tennis ball got becos the 2 were hitting the autograph balls to the stands mah. Then my hubby caught one lerr...

Sasha : Ewww...dun wan ler. If kiss also wan to kiss Roger kakakak...But sked afterwards the gf see then beat me.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wahhh...so did u dream of Fedex last night? btw, where was ashley?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

eh....but i thot u decided to go naked??? no??

moms tales said...

Mom2Chum : Huh? Who is Ashley? muahahaha...too excited didn't think of her...but when we went home, yeah, we did. She spent the night with my in laws. kekekek...Neked? You didn't see meh? :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP