Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My 3PaPaPya Prayer



Ommmmmmmm
Please make me type fast, faster than speed of light

Ommmmmmmm
Please make the damn Kaptchai easier to see

Ommmmmmmm
Please make my internet connection go super fast

Ommmmmmmm
Please make all the grey disappear and I can only see yellow or white

Ommmmmmmm
Please rank me properly but if the proper result is no good, please give me better results

Ommmmmmmm
Please solve my problem as it has been more than 1 week since I last submitted my ticket

Ommnitoufatt...

Update : I just want to say that my "problem" is solved!!! I don't believe this. I am so happy *big grin*

6 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

Ommmmmmmmm like dat also can?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA.....you are too funny shireen. I almost fell off my chair from laughing.

Anonymous said...

WKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAK

I shall learn this chant now....

Thanks for sharing!

WAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKA!

Helen said...

Like that also can ar.. lol

COngrats!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Muahahahah.... you are too hilarious!

Mamapumpkin said...

I'm telling you....spirituality is a good thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP