Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Gift

Ashley has given me many things. Intangible things. The one thing that I would be forever grateful is having a cleavage.






What? It doesn’t look like mine you say? You just have to take my word for it. I am forbidden to show you what’s beneath my clothes. On a serious note, I did experience boobs enhancement when I got pregnant. I remembered not being able to fit into any of my existing bras. So, ladies, remember, if you are planning on getting pregnant, don’t go on a bra-buying spree. Chances are you will need a different size. Leave the bra-buying till after you have confirmed your pregnancy.

Ok, where was I? Oh yes, so, I had to ditch my old bras which was also an excuse for me to go shopping and not at my expense of course. I did have one or two new ones which I had to give away to my sister cos I couldn’t wear them. That was a pity. I really liked them. Else I wouldn’t have bought them in the first place. So, I went out and got some new ones at La Senza. My friend would say “Oooohhh, expensive boobs” Not really. When they are on sale, they can be quite reasonable. Sale was when I got them in the first place.

After delivering Ashley, I wore maternity bras. You know the usual. Not so flattering. Soon after my confinement I decided to get some new ones. I had a hard time choosing the right ones and spent a good 2 hours shopping for bras!!! I have never shopped that long for anything, let alone for bras. I didn’t know the size I wore anymore. I tell you, if I were to walk into the store again now, I might have to spend another 2 hours again. Anyway, seeing as how I am these past few days, my hubby would insist I get some Prima Donna Lingerie

3 comments:

Helen said...

Woot woot.. you could have fooled me. I thot the pic is yours.. LOL

Sasha Tan said...

chey!!!!!!!!!!!! i tot yourssssss

moms tales said...

Helen and Sasha : Can consider mine la :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP