Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This is what I call will power

Sigh..Ashley is in bed. She was so exhausted, she went to bed at 7.30pm. She is such a hyper kid. Even when the doctor could make out her moving hand when she was in my womb, he remarked that she is an active kid. Either she heard him or his prediction is damn accurate. I read somewhere that even if your child appears to be active while in the womb, she/he may not be when he/she is born. Oh well, in this case, inside and outside, she is terribly active lah.

Oh, so I get some ME time. Yeah but I am supper exhausted. Initially, my target was a maximum of 2 pp per day. Looks like I have to reduce that to 1 per day. I don't think I can stay up like how some of you do. Really REALLY take my hats off. I still have a pile of un-folded clothes. The 2nd batch of laundry that I put out to dry this afternoon is still hanging outside my porch. I have yet to take them in. Where is the hubs? Can't really rely on him to do much during the weekdays. Though he is home but he is still "working". It is still up to me.

I want to be supermom (not SUPERMAN) but I can't. I also want to be super-blogger but hahhaha...its "joke of the year". Anyway, supermom is not me. Its my mom and my grandmother. I don't even come to a close second. To those who are working mothers, my hats off to you too.

I don't know where this post is heading. Most likely no where cos I am beat. This post is supposed to be about a picture I took this morning.



Remember I told you about Ashley and her love for the Thomas and Friends song? It was on again this morning and I put the play-pan the wrong way. She manage to find that little opening where she can peep through to see the starting of the cartoon where they were singing her song. Well, this is what the post is about. Ashley and her will power. Wish I have half of that...sigh

7 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Shireen, to me now, PPP is more like twice a week than twice a day. No more energy to stay up whole night to catch opps lol....

Initially i m the only one having problem with my monkey year born qiqi. Hehe..so all child is the same huh??

Leena said...

adoi, poor baby. like watchin a peep show like that. oh, peepin thomas is it? so cute..and clever too.

Mamapumpkin said...

Oh, hugs dear....hang in there. It's just a bad day. You're doing a great job already!

Sasha Tan said...

forgoodness sake! Turn the play pen around la. nanti the head senget la.. so cham! hahahah

Helen said...

Take it easy. You must be exhausted. :-) Kekekeke obviously it's Ashley exhausting you not hubby..

*quickly hides*

Mom's The Cook said...

yea..take it easy my friend :D I know how you are feeling. You are doing a great job...full-time mommy, full-time maid, part-time blogger with 2 blogs....hehehhehhe. Do get some rest when Ashley is napping. A 10-minute power nap does wonder ;)

moms tales said...

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and kind words :-) It was better today *smile*

Btw, I did the same thing with the play-pan this morning *yikes*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP